Review Erowid at GreatNonprofits.org!
Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Snooter Food
Kratom
by Snooter
Citation:   Snooter. "Snooter Food: An Experience with Kratom (exp90151)". Erowid.org. Mar 7, 2018. erowid.org/exp/90151

4 lines insufflated Kratom (powder / crystals)

I bought a little tub of Kratom powder and decided to try snorting it. I had never heard of anyone doing such a thing yet couldn't see why it wouldn't work. Upon opening the tub, I noticed a very pleasant, earthy, tea like smell. It tasted bitter but not unbearable, although I enjoy bitter tastes (I love the taste of Mephedrone and I take my coffee black). I broke up a tiny little line as a test. I expected it to burn like hell but to my surprise it didn't hurt at all! I noticed the onset of the effects within a few minutes. An opiate like warm feeling throughout the body. I did a 3 more decently sized lines before laying down to enjoy the relaxed state I was in. The drip wasn't nearly as bad as that of virtually any chemical.

Exp Year: 2011ExpID: 90151
Published: Mar 7, 2018Views: 1,122
Kratom (203) : General (1), Unknown Context (20)