Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
Happy, Giddy, Jittery
Leonotis leonurus
by slyscafe
Citation:   slyscafe. "Happy, Giddy, Jittery: An Experience with Leonotis leonurus (exp90185)". Erowid.org. May 1, 2019. erowid.org/exp/90185

2 bowls smoked Leonotis leonurus (dried)

A Good Substitute

I got my package in the mail today of 7 grams of Lion's Tail flowers, and an ounce of Lion's Tail foliage.

First of all, it did surprise me. It smoked it and almost immediately, and involuntarily, a smile began to draw across my face. I felt happy, giddy, jittery...as if I had just smoked cannabis.

The first difference that I noticed between this and cannabis, however, is that my thought process remained the same. Yes, I was feeling good and happy, but that's where the similarities stop. Music remained the same. Food tasted the same.

The second main difference is that it lasted a lot shorter. It's hard to say when I stopped feeling the euphoria, but I'd estimate that within 15 to 20 minutes, I was back down.

However, with all of that being said, I do plan on buying some more. It's a nice way to unwind at the end of the day. If one wants to feel a short introductory to the effects of cannabis, but they don't want to try cannabis itself, Wild Dagga would be a good way to learn.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 90185
Published: May 1, 2019Views: 744
Leonotis leonurus (119) : First Times (2), Unknown Context (20)