More than 2 million people use Erowid every month.
During the pandemic, only 70 of those contribute $1 or more.
Donations are down significantly. Please Contribute.
Less Anxious and More Relaxed
Seroquel
by ChiaPetOG
Citation:   ChiaPetOG. "Less Anxious and More Relaxed: An Experience with Seroquel (exp90335)". Erowid.org. Mar 13, 2018. erowid.org/exp/90335

75 mg smoked Pharms - Quetiapine (ground / crushed)
    smoked Tobacco

Smoking Seroqel

This was a first time experience. Please note that I have dabbled with pretty much every drug thats common out there. I had 3 150mg Seroquel, and being bored one night I decided to try smoking half of one.

I mixed it with some tobacco and smoked the whole 75 mg in one sitting. The taste was kind of bad, but not that bad. The effects started kicking in about at the end of the bowl. I began to feel less anxious and more relaxed. Similar to an opiate high, but without some of the body high. The high lasted about 2 hours, where I pretty much just layed around.

I probably won't do this again, but I'm glad I tryed it, it was a fun experience.

Exp Year: 2011ExpID: 90335
Published: Mar 13, 2018Views: 2,984
Pharms - Quetiapine (273) : General (1), Unknown Context (20)