Review Erowid at GreatNonprofits.org!
Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
I Just Know How to React the Right Way
Fluoxetine, Diazepam & DXM
by Stephen
Citation:   Stephen. "I Just Know How to React the Right Way: An Experience with Fluoxetine, Diazepam & DXM (exp90412)". Erowid.org. Dec 27, 2020. erowid.org/exp/90412

150 mg oral DXM (daily)
  40 mg oral Pharms - Fluoxetine (daily)
  20 mg oral Pharms - Diazepam (daily)

Therapeutic Use of DXM

I have been taking 150mg of DXM daily for 6 weeks along with 20mg Prozac and 10mg valium 2 times per day. I have social anxiety, panic disorder and mild obsessive compulsive disorder. I have found this drug to be very therapeutic for mood stabilization.

I have taken this dose in my wife’s third trimester of her pregnancy. She is very moody, emotional and hormonal. The DXM seems to have helped me keep my calm and accept when she is irrational. I just seem to say all the right things at the right time remain calm and avoid arguments. Everything appears to be a bit brighter and clearer. I have a heightened awareness of what’s going on around me and I just know how to react the right way in each situation I am confronted with. A little anxiety has occurred but I treated it with my doctor’s dose of 10mg of valium.

Exp Year: 2011ExpID: 90412
Published: Dec 27, 2020Views: 1,382
DXM (22), Pharms - Fluoxetine (80), Pharms - Diazepam (115) : Combinations (3), Relationships (44), Medical Use (47), Not Applicable (38)