Review Erowid at GreatNonprofits.org!
Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Complete Sense of Self and Higher Being
MDMA
by Mara
Citation:   Mara. "Complete Sense of Self and Higher Being: An Experience with MDMA (exp90526)". Erowid.org. May 1, 2019. erowid.org/exp/90526

1 capsl oral MDMA (powder / crystals)
  T+ 1:30 1 capsl oral MDMA (powder / crystals)

A friend and I saw this beautiful day and took advantage of it. We popped a hit each of what we thought was pure MDMA.

As I was coming up I felt a little tense but then this sense of awareness and sensitivity and contentness washed over me. We thought we weren't very high so we took another after waiting an hour and a half. Ten minutes later we were climbing fast into a complete state of acceptance and knowing the beauty of the world.

It was one of the most moving experiences of my life and greatly needed. We reached new levels of philosophy, it was amazing. The experience was so mellow we suspect the substance might have been MDEA. One of the most important days of my life.

Exp Year: 2011ExpID: 90526
Published: May 1, 2019Views: 552
MDMA (3) : Small Group (2-9) (17), What Was in That? (26), Glowing Experiences (4)