It Kicked My Ass!
Fentanyl
by Zack
Citation:   Zack. "It Kicked My Ass!: An Experience with Fentanyl (exp90632)". Erowid.org. Mar 17, 2018. erowid.org/exp/90632

100 ug transdermal Pharms - Fentanyl (patch)

Fentanyl wow

Wow, ok, I had done the patches before this, but I picked up my brother and his friend from school one day. I took his friend by his house and he just gave me a 100 microgram fentanyl patch. So I slapped it on my back and we went to the mall. I waited for like 2 or 3 hours and felt nothing. Well, while at the mall, I started feeling really warm and just a helluva body buzz. Later that night, I was up just nodding off and itching like a mo fo. The next morning, I was taking my brother to school, and I lost it. I had my truck door open the whole way puking. I got home and ripped it off and gave it away. It was a 72 hour patch and I barely made it a day. It kicked my ass!

Exp Year: 2005ExpID: 90632
Published: Mar 17, 2018Views: 2,232
Pharms - Fentanyl (223) : General (1), Difficult Experiences (5), Hangover / Days After (46), Various (28)