Help us be a 2020 "Top Rated Nonprofit", and spread accurate info
about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Very Little Effects - A Few Odd Noises
2C-I & Cannabis
by charmander321
Citation:   charmander321. "Very Little Effects - A Few Odd Noises: An Experience with 2C-I & Cannabis (exp90645)". Erowid.org. Jan 10, 2018. erowid.org/exp/90645

10 mg   2C-I
  T+ 4:27   smoked Cannabis (pill / tablet)

I took the dose at about 8:40am on Saturday morning. D said he would make sure I was okay.

9:50 It's hard to get out of my bed, no visuals. I definitely feel heavy

11:48am "No strong O" : That's all I wrote down for that time, But I had no visuals.

12:41pm Music keeps me at home. No visuals. About five minutes before that, I went outside for a second and listened to odd noises, I heard a tree fall on someone then I went back inside, I didn't think much of it because I knew that'd give me bad vibes.

1:07 Everything going good, I smoke some weed to increase the feeling. No visuals.

6:00 Coming down, starting to feel normal, no visuals.

Overall not an epic experience. Once I started smoking I barely felt the 2CI and mainly felt the weed.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 90645
Published: Jan 10, 2018Views: 457
2C-I (172), Cannabis (1) : General (1), Combinations (3), Small Group (2-9) (17)