Not Worth It
Leonotis leonurus
by Sofer Goldman
Citation:   Sofer Goldman. "Not Worth It: An Experience with Leonotis leonurus (exp90648)". Erowid.org. Mar 24, 2021. erowid.org/exp/90648

1 bowl smoked Leonotis leonurus (leaves)

After reading reports on Leonotis Leonurus, or lions ear, and how it was a sort of marijuana substitute, I jumped on it. Luckily there was a nearby plant that was in full bloom. Taking the distinctive orange flowers and leaves, I promptly wen home and dried it out. Once the drying was complete packed a bowl into a glass pipe I own.

I took my lighter and took a hit. Nothing. Thinking it was my weight, or possibly did not take enough, I took another hit. Around the second or third hit, I started feeling calm and a little drowsy. To put it this way, yeah, it's an OK buzz, but its nothing like marijuana, and honestly I wouldn't pay for it.

Exp Year: 2011ExpID: 90648
Published: Mar 24, 2021Views: 295
Leonotis leonurus (119) : First Times (2), Unknown Context (20)