Modern humans must learn how to relate to psychoactives
responsibly, treating them with respect and awareness,
working to minimize harms and maximize benefits, and
integrating use into a healthy, enjoyable, and productive life.
I Need It for Pain Management
Fentanyl
by Cancer pt
Citation:   Cancer pt. "I Need It for Pain Management: An Experience with Fentanyl (exp90697)". Erowid.org. Nov 21, 2017. erowid.org/exp/90697

transdermal Pharms - Fentanyl (patch)

Fentanyl a Savior

I took it after a very bad experience with oxycodone. The oxy worked for awhile but after awhile I needed more to control the pain. I am a cancer survivor with a chronic pain condition. So we switched to the Fentanyl patch.

Since then which has now been over 3 years, I have not had a problem other than it controlling my pain. It has been for me a God send. I'm sorry to hear that it is the ultimate high for others. I can truly say, I have never had euphoria, or gotten high off this medication. I did not know it was so strong.

Unless one has had severe pain which doesn't go away, one cannot possibly understand what good a drug like this can do.

Cancer Survivor

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 90697
Published: Nov 21, 2017Views: 1,478
Pharms - Fentanyl (223) : Medical Use (47), Not Applicable (38)