individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
Picturesque...A Bomb Day At The Lake
5-MeO-AMT
by The Carter
Citation:   The Carter. "Picturesque...A Bomb Day At The Lake: An Experience with 5-MeO-AMT (exp90787)". Erowid.org. Jan 19, 2018. erowid.org/exp/90787

10 mg   5-MeO-AMT

What an amazing day at the lake! This dose was good, adequate, but NOT STRONG ENOUGH for my liking, I'm defiantly doing 15mg next time. Dose was in a gel capsule, last week I did 4mg, this was extremely weak, my girlfriend did 4mg and threw up tho (her first time with psychedelics). I did not throw up from 4mg. She had fun on 4mg and but didn't sleep at all that night. We dosed at 10am. I'm pretty fit and psychedelically experienced, so this dose was kind of a weak let-down; it didn't help me break through like a 5-meo-DMT trip, and I hallucinate wayy more on DMT and 2CI.

I threw up about 1.5hrs in, felt pretty good after tho. Around 3hours in I'm feelin great! the ripples on the water at the lake were picturesque and beautiful, my mind was very clear but it is difficult to walk, motor-functions are noticeably impaired. I had no problem putting this aside tho and running and climbing rocks, kind of like an acid trip.

[Erowid Note: Driving while intoxicated, tripping, or extremely sleep deprived is dangerous and irresponsible because it endangers other people. Don't do it!]

Best part is it was veryy easy to talk to the park ranger when he pulled up, I was confident and speech was very normal. Also driving was very easy, I know I shouldn't ever drive on drugs but it was way easier to do than while on acid or mushrooms. Not so many visual hallucinations, everything seemed ultra-clear tho, like i was viewing life through a clear lens. My body felt really good, kissing felt great. The body feeling was similar to ecstasy, touch felt good but nothing too over the top. The only hallucination I experienced is how clear everything looked.

Really just had a great day and laughed my ass off, ate normally had ice cream and In-And-Out. about 6-7hrs in i started coming down a notch, and stayed in this mid-range until I fell asleep, and I slept fine (I dosed at 10am so I was pretty much done tripping by 10pm when I slept).

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 90787
Published: Jan 19, 2018Views: 907
5-MeO-AMT (104) : General (1), Small Group (2-9) (17)