Erowid - Honest Global Drug Information
Vivarin - Intense
Caffeine
by Madness
Citation:   Madness. "Vivarin - Intense: An Experience with Caffeine (exp909)". Erowid.org. Nov 17, 2000. erowid.org/exp/909

4 tablets oral Caffeine (pill / tablet)
  165 mg oral Caffeine (liquid)

I have been taking vivarin regularly, just for something to do, be hyper and to have a little fun. One friday, me, a couple friends and my brother went out. As usual, we had nothing to do, so i took about 2 vivarin, and drank 2 cans of mountain dew. Effects of mild body warmth and relaxation, not wanting to move. We went to a place we like to eat, and i ordered the fish plate. I was not sure if i had acted normal there. I was not hungry, but for some reason i ordered fish (don't ask why), and for a drink I ordered a mountain dew, unfortunately not refillable. Right before we left i took 2 additional vivarin with my mountain dew.

On our way around, about 2 miles from the restaurant, i felt different than i have ever felt. My body felt intensely warm, good feelings. I took my off my hat, because if i did nothing, i felt sick. Korn was playing on the cd player rather loudly. I continued to hit my shoulders with my hat, trying to look like i was doing something (i dont know why). I could not stop singing the music because it was so loud. I felt very sociable, stiff. We went to my grandmother's neighborhood. I had no idea we were seeing if they were home. I felt awful, thinking i would be like this in front of my grandma and grandpa. Luckily, they weren't there. This was a relief.

Leaving her neighborhood, i felt as good as i'd felt since i had tripped last. Everything flowed together. My perception of depth was as if things were really close to me. This was my peak. This lasted for about 1 hour. As we reached a local Eckerd [drug store], i just sat in the car. I thought to myself, i wish i felt as i did an hour ago. But when i went home there was a mild hangover, just stomach pains. I would recommend doing as i did. Just keep checking your pulse to see if it's too fast.

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 909
Published: Nov 17, 2000Views: 12,433
Caffeine (11) : Small Group (2-9) (17), General (1)