responses to an online survey from those who have
used a psychedelic while in a romantic relationship.
Couples especially invited to participate.
Compared to Other Herbs
Salvia divinorum & Kratom
by Shineslikegold
Citation:   Shineslikegold. "Compared to Other Herbs: An Experience with Salvia divinorum & Kratom (exp90970)". Erowid.org. Mar 22, 2018. erowid.org/exp/90970

smoked Salvia divinorum
    oral Kratom

Salvia Experience Compared to Other Herbs

I was shocked by the strength of this herb. I smoked a small amount; it really messes me up. Very much like experiencing LSD (I haven't done that in 15yrs).

The person I was with was sober. I did not like the potency of the Salvia. I took 2 hits and found myself 'tripping' for 2 good hours. Then very out of it for another few hours. I write this because I read so many experiences that claim how short the duration was. For me, tripping is not a sought after feeling. And it lasted far longer than I expected
it lasted far longer than I expected

I really like Kratom. It is not very useful smoked. But dried leaves make a great tea, and powders are really great to mix into yogurt, applesauce etc.. If I take a large doses, it can make me feel similar effects to ecstasy. I over did it once, not unpleasant at all. However, I try moderation with everything, and still have pleasant milder experiences on small quantities.

Kratom is not like marijuana. It feels more like a pain pill. It is constipating. Overall though, I prefer Kratom to marijuana, alcohol, or any other type of drug I've been familiar with.

My Salvia experience is not one I was wild about...

Exp Year: 2011ExpID: 90970
Published: Mar 22, 2018Views: 817
Salvia divinorum (44), Kratom (203) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Unknown Context (20)