Review Erowid at GreatNonprofits.org!
Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Ugh...
Bupropion
by depressed_guy
Citation:   depressed_guy. "Ugh...: An Experience with Bupropion (exp91047)". Erowid.org. Aug 3, 2011. erowid.org/exp/91047

100 mg insufflated Pharms - Bupropion (ground / crushed)

Today I was prescribed wellbutrin. After reading some reports I decided to give it a try. I ignored the posts about how much it burns. After all, everybody told me that ketamine and mdma would burn a lot and it wasn't that big a deal. I was dead WRONG! Snorting this stuff was the most unpleasant drug experience I've ever had. It burns a lot in both my nose and my throat. The drip tastes nasty as hell, and everything tastes weird now. My nose wont stop producing mucus, and I feel like I need to sneeze. I don't feel high in any way (although I realize 100mg isnt much). I will never attempt to use this drug recreationally again. It simply isn't worth it. The person who reported getting 'used to it' must have iron nostrils. I strongly recommend against snorting this foul chemical no matter how curious one may be about it. Do yourself a favor and just take as prescribed.

Exp Year: 2011ExpID: 91047
Published: Aug 3, 2011Views: 9,254
Pharms - Bupropion (87) : Difficult Experiences (5), Unknown Context (20)