Support accurate info and harm reduction.
Donate $50+ and get a Know Your DrugsData tee
Drifting Through Space
DMT & Salvia divinorum (32X Extract)
by The Professor
Citation:   The Professor. "Drifting Through Space: An Experience with DMT & Salvia divinorum (32X Extract) (exp91153)". Erowid.org. Oct 22, 2018. erowid.org/exp/91153

200 mg smoked Cannabis (plant material)
  T+ 0:00 7.5 mg   Hydrocodone
  T+ 0:00 500 mg   Acetaminophen
  T+ 1:45 40 mg smoked DMT
  T+ 1:45 75 mg smoked Salvia divinorum (extract)

0:00: Lit first set of weed and hydrocodone, quick onset of that

0:30: Feeling pretty relaxed, very calm, vision slowed slightly, nothing too much, continue toking I will.

1:00: pretty high as it is, motion nice and slow, VERY relaxed, overall medium numb feeling, flickers in peripherals, I can assume that I am about to peak, time for the main course, one second, about shotgun myself with the universe, I have to b laying down...

1:45: dear sweet jesus, toked around, lets say, 5 times, before I couldn't anymore and was forced into trip, it was very intense, but not overly intense, I met various entities, all morphing into each other and changing around me, I remember a giant...creature, attaching itself onto the right side of my brain, or so it seemed. I didnt fight or resist any of the creatures, and they never harmed me, it felt as if I saw MANY entities, more than I would normally meet on DMT or Salvia alone, they didnt work together, nor did they combat each other, they were all mixed together, in a sort of psychedelic salad, and after about 30 min, I was able to grasp reality again and it took about 5 minutes for me to be able to move in a somewhat proper fashion to type this up, overall, GOOD experience

Exp Year: 2011ExpID: 91153
Published: Oct 22, 2018Views: 716
DMT (18), Salvia divinorum (44) : Combinations (3), Entities / Beings (37), Unknown Context (20)