individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
Trazodont
Trazodone
by Interesting Drug
Citation:   Interesting Drug. "Trazodont: An Experience with Trazodone (exp91194)". Erowid.org. Jul 26, 2011. erowid.org/exp/91194

200 mg oral Pharms - Trazodone (pill / tablet)

Needed a fix. Raided Parents Medicine Cabinet. They asked 'What you looking for?', I said 'Pain Killers'. They started to look through the cabinet for me and I saw a prescription bottle and asked 'What's that?' My Mom said 'Nothing' with a horrified look on her face as she read the label, like she was recalling bad memories. 'Flush these down the toilet' I grabbed them and took them to the bathroom then I opened the bottle and put the pills in my pocket and flushed the toilet.

4:00 am Took two 100 mg pills

4:45 am My heart starts to race and I am getting tired. Just a terrible feeling.

5:00 am Go to sleep. Waking up every couple of hours with a racing heart.

2:30 pm After waking up several times and going back to sleep I finally decide to get up. I had some R.E.M. sleep, but I still feel very out of it. I wanted a fix even more now. Unpleasant.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 91194
Published: Jul 26, 2011Views: 25,185
Pharms - Trazodone (294) : First Times (2), Difficult Experiences (5), Alone (16)