Craving, Trouble Breathing
Products - Bath Salts, Plant Food, etc. ('White Horse')
by mrseriousbiz
Citation:   mrseriousbiz. "Craving, Trouble Breathing: An Experience with Products - Bath Salts, Plant Food, etc. ('White Horse') (exp91209)". Erowid.org. Aug 30, 2011. erowid.org/exp/91209

repeated insufflated Products - Bath Salts, Plant Food, etc (powder / crystals)

[Erowid Note: Driving while intoxicated, tripping, or extremely sleep deprived is dangerous and irresponsible because it endangers other people. Don't do it!]

Day two was a better experience but this time my crash ended with trouble breathing, my heart beating out of my chest, and pains I'm my muscles. When I used the bathroom my urine was dark. I began to panic as I felt as if I was slipping away. At this point I had a family friend drive me to the emergency room. This drug landed me a three day hospital stay with kidney and liver damage. I do not recommend bath salts.

[Reported Dose: '500 mg in 2 day span 2 packs']

Exp Year: 2011ExpID: 91209
Published: Aug 30, 2011Views: 7,810
Products - Bath Salts, Plant Food, etc (521) : Alone (16), Multi-Day Experience (13), Health Problems (27)