Mystery Snares
Salvia divinorum (40x extract)
by Prhythm
Citation:   Prhythm. "Mystery Snares: An Experience with Salvia divinorum (40x extract) (exp91247)". Erowid.org. Nov 5, 2019. erowid.org/exp/91247

Salvia divinorum (extract)

When I first met Mystery, I stumbled clumsily from her catapult, reeking of ignorance and arrogance – the muddy boot trails of my expectations staining her spontaneity in the delusion of control. I bled intoxication. She erupted into being with a startling boldness – laughing wildly at my condition. The oddest ends of imperfection and imbalances above stability personified down into her surprisingly human form, which hovered, shimmering with green light – emerald enough to seize in a fist. This lure, I’ve learned, resembles Her counter-pursuit; In my invocation, I open a two-way door, through which motives are met, subject, pulled and played. I presented myself naked and vulnerable, with hopes of some under_side standing illuminant, but was snuffed out in the same vigorous urgency with which she appeared. Cackling, she dissolved into the walls – now a newly dimensional plane – and shredded, left to right, zipping me into the interlocking teeth of my vision. My head rolled along the room and was eventually pinned against my left shoulder as I suffocated, encapsulated by the peeling edges of everything outside myself. As I died, strangled by her realm, I withheld resistance until my body fought for itself. It let out a cry and thrust against her will, settling in reunion with mind, resurrected.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 91247
Published: Nov 5, 2019Views: 351
Salvia divinorum (44) : Poetry (43), General (1), Unknown Context (20)