More than 2 million people use Erowid every month.
During the pandemic, only 70 of those contributed $1 or more.
Donations are down significantly. Please Contribute.
This Hour Just Flew By.
4-Methylmethcathinone
by Andrewq
Citation:   Andrewq. "This Hour Just Flew By.: An Experience with 4-Methylmethcathinone (exp91310)". Erowid.org. May 1, 2018. erowid.org/exp/91310

150 mg insufflated 4-Methylmethcathinone (powder / crystals)

This is a 1st time experience of 4-mmc. I have smoked cannabis every day for over two weeks and I've been drunk probably the whole last week.

+5.00 I feel as if I'm moving faster.

+15.00 I'm deffinitly coming up. I feel super jittery and I wanna go do something really bad. Haha this stuff is pretty chill.
I feel the taste in the back of my head, thats fine, it's really pure. I can't really focus on more than one thing though.

+25.00 I am so fucking hyper. I love everything. Nothing can get me down. I just wrote a letter to people online.

+27.00 I'm in an IRC chat room and I'm tripping balls. I have itunes on and its amazing. And I'm in this tinychat room talking about pokemon and everyone says I'm not my usual stoned self. It's so noticable. Hahahaha

+40.00 maybe I hit the peak already. Not sure. But I still feel good.

+60.00 Okay maybe I'm at a plateau now. The last hour just escaped my mind. I don't really remember this. Was it all a dream? This hour went by so fast. Holy shit. I still feel good though as a euphoria of some sort. The redose-ing has been really strong, but I fortunately only had 150mg to try. If not I probably would of ended up doing the whole bag. I'm eating an apple now.

Overall I give this experience a 8/10. It's certainty interesting and I love the fact that it is currently legal. It was fun, but I wish the come-up period would of lasted longer. That was by far the best.

Exp Year: 2011ExpID: 91310
Published: May 1, 2018Views: 766
4-Methylmethcathinone (458) : General (1), First Times (2), Alone (16)