Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 7 cryptocurrencies. Please contribute a bit today!
Opposite Effects on Second Try
4-AcO-DMT
by ssues
Citation:   ssues. "Opposite Effects on Second Try: An Experience with 4-AcO-DMT (exp91313)". Erowid.org. Apr 27, 2018. erowid.org/exp/91313

oral Mescaline
  T+ 5:00 15 mg oral 4-AcO-DMT

Well this was my second time trying Acetoxy dmt. The first time me and some friends were out camping, we used a syrian rue brew to produce MAO inhibition, dosing 5mg of ace dmt at a time over a few hours to stop at 15mg and producing a very strong Ayahuasca type experience but with no sickness or purge, lots of euphoria. A completely beautiful experience along with electric snakes going from closed to open eyes.

But about a year later I try it again at about the same dose, 15mg (all at once). To end up producing fairly heavy vasoconstriction. Cold feet definately. Sometimes numb parts. I'm aware of vasoconstriction and know how it is due to my hbwr experiences and morning glory. So I've finally experienced the vasocontriction I've heard of many times by use of acetoxy dmt. I was very worried I was having a heart attack BUT I want to add that about 5hrs before I took a very low dose of mescaline
about 5hrs before I took a very low dose of mescaline
(couldve added to heart trouble).

And also note that my diet that day was very poor, didnt have my shot of olive oil like I usually do. I binged sort of on some very unhealthy cake and donuts (not usual for me either). I believe if I wouldve been in the right physical shape with my right diet everything would have been ok.

Nothing came of all the constriction. I'm ok now not very taxing on my body next day. Slept a couple hours longer but feel pretty good, thank god.

Exp Year: 2011ExpID: 91313
Published: Apr 27, 2018Views: 948
4-AcO-DMT (387) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Difficult Experiences (5), Unknown Context (20)