Review Erowid at GreatNonprofits.org!
Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Bunk?
Salvia divinorum (40x extract) & Clonazepam
by Vatikares
Citation:   Vatikares. "Bunk?: An Experience with Salvia divinorum (40x extract) & Clonazepam (exp91485)". Erowid.org. Jul 14, 2011. erowid.org/exp/91485

smoked Salvia divinorum (extract)
      Pharms - Clonazepam

I just paid $50 for a 40x salvia at a smoke shop. I took a tiny hit and nothing happened. Nothing. Got a pinch and smoked that. Still, nothing. From what I understand about salvia, if I smoke a bowl of 40x extract my universe should become mushrooms and wormholes.

A factor maybe have been taking my benzos?

Exp Year: 2011ExpID: 91485
Published: Jul 14, 2011Views: 1,317
Pharms - Clonazepam (125) : Combinations (3), Unknown Context (20)