Erowid Relies on Donations From Visitors Like You
Made Me Feel Like Shit
Morning Glory Seeds
by Sick Fucq
Citation:   Sick Fucq. "Made Me Feel Like Shit: An Experience with Morning Glory Seeds (exp916)". Erowid.org. Oct 14, 2000. erowid.org/exp/916

38 seeds oral Morning Glory (seeds)

About 6:30 In the morning i ate 38 seeds of the heavenly blue morning glory seeds. About 25 minutes later i was feeling weird. I thought that i was going to start to trip, but the complete opposite happened. I was in 1st period and i started having extreme stomach pains. I couldnt walk because my stomach hurt so bad. I went and got some food thinking that maybe that if i had something on my stomach that i would feel better...It made it worse.

I laid down on the floor in class and tried to sleep with the pain. 5 Minutes later i went to the bathroom and threw the fuck up everywhere. Right after i threw up i tried to walk out of the bathroom but was stopped because my legs crampped up. Both of my legs were locked tight for about 4 hours. I had to go around most of the day with leg cramps and stomach pains. I wouldnt recommend that anyone do that stupid plant. There is no legal drug that is worth all of that pain.

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 916
Published: Oct 14, 2000Views: 22,427
Morning Glory (38) : General (1), Health Problems (27), Large Group (10+) (19)