Follow @Erowid on Instagram!
I Don't Want to Do It Again
Methoxetamine
by uterly confused
Citation:   uterly confused. "I Don't Want to Do It Again: An Experience with Methoxetamine (exp91785)". Erowid.org. Jul 23, 2011. erowid.org/exp/91785

10 mg insufflated Methoxetamine (powder / crystals)

If that was methoxetamine I don't want to do it again! I just got my methoxetamine or MXE whatever u want to call it. And after reading up on it I tried 10 mg.

It took about 15 minutes after I snorted it it continued to come on slow then reached a plateau that kinda was resembling ketamine it was nice for about 20 minutes then I started coming down and just felt sick. If I moved if I lay still the queasiness was gone but move at all and I felt sick like I ate too many vicodin or opiates sick. It was a nice peak but to be followed by that sickness feeling was terrible and it lasted a long time it's been four hours since I snorted it and I'm still queasy feeling.

Exp Year: 2011ExpID: 91785
Published: Jul 23, 2011Views: 14,062
Methoxetamine (527) : Difficult Experiences (5), Unknown Context (20)