Help us be a 2020 "Top Rated Nonprofit", and spread accurate info
about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Enjoyable Aphrodisiac Not Much Else
Damiana
by Mrentheogen
Citation:   Mrentheogen. "Enjoyable Aphrodisiac Not Much Else: An Experience with Damiana (exp91838)". Erowid.org. Jan 10, 2018. erowid.org/exp/91838

40 drops   Damiana (tincture)

I had 40 drops of damiana tincture with a shot glass of water. 10 minutes later I felt slightly relaxed and felt somewhat horny. I went to go do my daily masturbation and noticed I could last longer and the orgasm was longer and more pleasurable. All in all I would say it wasn't very strong but it did the trick.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 91838
Published: Jan 10, 2018Views: 832
Damiana (107) : General (1), Sex Discussion (14), Alone (16)