Subjective Effects of Psychedelics Survey
Researchers at the Psychedelic Research Lab at
Monash University, Australia are conducting a survey
about the subjective effects of classic psychedelics
(LSD, Psilocybin, Mescaline, Ayahuasca, & MDMA).
Extremely Fun But Short-Lived
Phenibut & Supplement (w/ DMAA)
by Not.A.Jackass
Citation:   Not.A.Jackass. "Extremely Fun But Short-Lived: An Experience with Phenibut & Supplement (w/ DMAA) (exp91865)". Erowid.org. May 5, 2021. erowid.org/exp/91865

3 capsls oral Smarts - Phenibut
  T+ 0:00 1 capsl oral DMAA
  T+ 11:00   oral Diphenhydramine

Let me start off by telling you a little about myself. I am a 18 year old male who has done weed, ecstasy, and amphetamines. I have developed a high tolerance to both ecstasy and amphetamines over the years.

Thursday night at around 7:00 pm PST, I took 3 capsules of phenibut and 1 Capsule of [supplement] (main ingredient is 1,3 dimethylamine).

I didnít feel anything until about an hour and a half later, when I noticed euphoria, energy, talkativeness and an overall sense of greater well-being. This feeling plateauíd and stayed constant until about 12 am. At which point I started feeling disoriented and noticed it was difficult for me to walk in a straight line.

When I got back home, I felt nauseous and woozy. This feeling persisted until about 2 am, when I threw up. After throwing up, I thought the shitty feelings had passed but they returned soon after. I ended up sitting in front of a trash can feeling nauseous and dizzy until about 6 am, when I took some diphenhydramine and was able to fall asleep at about 8 am.

The experience started off REALLY fun, much better than any amphetamine experience because I had no cotton mouth, didnít feel tweaky, and had an appetite but it became one of the shittiest experiences ever.

I donít know if I will try this combo again. If I do, I will probably try 1 capsule of phenibut with 1 capsule of the [DMAA-containing supplement] instead.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 91865
Published: May 5, 2021Views: 1,547
Smarts - Phenibut (379), Products - Other (550), DMAA (944) : Unknown Context (20), Difficult Experiences (5), Combinations (3)