Erowid - Honest Global Drug Information
Mostly Nausea And Deep Breathing
Kratom
by 23 years young
Citation:   23 years young. "Mostly Nausea And Deep Breathing: An Experience with Kratom (exp91882)". Erowid.org. Jan 17, 2018. erowid.org/exp/91882

15 g   Kratom

It was maybe 3 o clock in the afternoon and I was at home by myself. I had gotten an ounce of Kratom (Bali) from an online vendor and wanted to try it out. I was feeling a little depressed so I decided to take a larger than usual dose. I took about 15g of Bali Kratom at 3:00.

3:10-No effect yet
3:25-Starting to feel something...feel like laying down and a little nausea
3:30-Just laying there looking at my fan and seeing it turn round and round. Breathing has gotten better, more deep.
4:30-Still feel like throwing up

Conclusion: Good feeling with the deeper breathing but the nausea associated with the higher doses of kratom is not worth it. Still occurred with 5-6 grams, 15 is too much for me.

Exp Year: 2011ExpID: 91882
Published: Jan 17, 2018Views: 555
Kratom (203) : Alone (16), General (1)