M-hole Magic [This Satori]
Methoxetamine
by lucidcoyote
Citation:   lucidcoyote. "M-hole Magic [This Satori]: An Experience with Methoxetamine (exp92180)". Erowid.org. Aug 4, 2011. erowid.org/exp/92180

70 mg IM Methoxetamine

I took 70 mg methoxetamine after repeated uses over several weeks. I always allowed 7 days before re-use.

I took the 70 mg IM and in 10 minutes was going under. I usually would dissolve into a point of consciousness watching the universal mechanisms of the foundation of the universe. This time though I went much deeper. I just kept going deeper and deeper into the fabric of the universe, through the loom, the threads, the molecules of the threads, and onward. I was aghast with my unworthiness to be where I was, so deep into the secrets of everything. It was nearly unbearable in its intensity. Yet, I did not long for it to end. I was willing to cease my existence in exchange for this satori.

When I finally came out of it, I texted a friend, 'I have breathed the breath of God. And I am a humbler man for it.' Soul shaking! I feel no immediate need to revisit. How can that be topped!!

Exp Year: 2011ExpID: 92180
Published: Aug 4, 2011Views: 12,876
Methoxetamine (527) : Mystical Experiences (9), Alone (16)