Subjective Effects of Psychedelics Survey
Researchers at the Psychedelic Research Lab at
Monash University, Australia are conducting a survey
about the subjective effects of classic psychedelics
(LSD, Psilocybin, Mescaline, Ayahuasca, & MDMA).
Usefulness Of Low Doses
DMT
by psionic
Citation:   psionic. "Usefulness Of Low Doses: An Experience with DMT (exp92344)". Erowid.org. Jan 19, 2018. erowid.org/exp/92344

DMT

Some interesting findings that I have made while smoking DMT at low doses, ranging between 2-30mg (estimated):

-As soon as DMT hits my brain, there is a spreading wave of highly magnified detail in all of my senses. To put it another way, the world becomes more 'fractalated' which allows me to zoom in further into the fractal field of my senses and allows me to see, hear, touch, taste, smell more detail.

-My mind becomes very very clear. I can put both concrete and abstract thoughts together faster and better.

-I have a deeper sense of who I am. When I smoke DMT at any dose, I feel like I am reaching into the core essence of what I am, and bringing it out over the temporary personality that I had constructed at that moment. I feel more genuine and real.

-Every interaction with another person, every dynamic action that can be done has a flow. Going with the flow allows for the maximally desirable outcome to be achieved, while resisting the flow produces decreasingly desired outcomes. With the enhanced sensory, mental processing, and self-awareness/knowledge from DMT I am able to feel the “flow” of situations better. With this increased capacity to flow with the dynamics of situations, I can navigate my way through it more easily.

I think that DMT could be very useful in other applications besides psychonautic explorations. DMT could be used as a “smart drug” that amplifies the sensory and mental capacities to allow a person to concentrate better, think more clearly, and be more aware of themselves and the world around them. The drug NZT from the movie “Limitless” reminds me of the effects of DMT at low doses, minus the deadly side-effects. If DMT could be made in to a small dose, timed-release drug, released from an ingested pill every hour or two, it could be successful in various applications such as treatment for ADD, depression, etc, as well as for enhancing general cognitive ability.

Exp Year: 2011ExpID: 92344
Published: Jan 19, 2018Views: 1,251
DMT (18) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Therapeutic Intent or Outcome (49), Not Applicable (38)