Support accurate info and harm reduction.
Donate $50+ and get a Know Your DrugsData tee
Thought it Was Just Pot
Savia divinorum
by Plantnerd
Citation:   Plantnerd. "Thought it Was Just Pot: An Experience with Savia divinorum (exp92377)". Erowid.org. Aug 15, 2011. erowid.org/exp/92377

1 hit smoked Salvia divinorum

40 yr old male, has done shrooms, LSD, about 20 x pot, pills that's about it.

One evening two buddies arrived at my door asking if I wanted to smoke a bowl. We went in and I was handed the pipe fist and told to 'hit it hard' so I did. As soon as I exhaled, I was in another world. I remember them running out the door and leaving me! I had just enough conscience left to realize it was not pot and they had played a dangerous joke. (I would NEVER give anyone ANY substance w. out their prior knowledge and consent) I made it from the garage into the house where apparently I hit the floor and did the 'fish', then jumping up I had the overwhelming urge to run, but not straight, to the LEFT and I began running around the outside of my house in left turns abrading my skin and bleeding from the stucco walls. I pleaded with my mom and dad to tell me who I was and who were they? They called an ambulance and I quickly came down with a most peaceful and tranquil feeling at the hospital. I would never try such a drug again ( maybe much less )

Exp Year: 2011ExpID: 92377
Published: Aug 15, 2011Views: 10,543
Salvia divinorum (44) : Train Wrecks & Trip Disasters (7), Small Group (2-9) (17)