individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
Many Times, Many Different Dosages
Methylone
by Agent Zero
Citation:   Agent Zero. "Many Times, Many Different Dosages: An Experience with Methylone (exp92392)". Erowid.org. Apr 30, 2020. erowid.org/exp/92392

5 - 50 mg insufflated Methylone (powder / crystals)
  50 - 100 mg IV Methylone

Dances with Methylone Insufflated & I.V.

I.N. Route
my most common method of consumption

0-30 mins – first feeling of a minor twinge of excitement and very mild sensory enhancement.

30-45 mins – more build up, a feeling of excitement I associate with typical amphetamines more than most phenethylamines, 2C-X, DOX, Mescaline.

45-90 mins – peaking out in the beginning tapering off towards end, another line is in order. There is a “give me more” effect, I kind of would associate with a casual K snorter.

I.V. Route
repeated many times, many different dosages, very mild changes in response over time (akin to most stimulants)

2-5 mins – builds with excitement

5-20 mins – proper nervous system excitation, definitely has a stimulant quality that makes itself more obvious as I continue to use over the course of hours.

30-60 mins – peak, mild pleasure but not the psychic sledgehammer I find the initial dosages of MDMA to be like. I never tried MDMA I.V.

There is an “over-heating” element and hydration could be an issue, if I am in a super hot environment. Overall it seems pretty tame, but just cause I haven’t discovered this compound's particularly nasty face would be fool hardy to think it doesn’t have one. No free lunch.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 92392
Published: Apr 30, 2020Views: 613
Methylone (255) : Unknown Context (20), Retrospective / Summary (11)