Black & Brown & Yellow & Red Lives Matter
Every. Life. We're all in this together. Let's all do what we can to
make the world a better place. Breathe. Appreciate the breath.
Stunningly Positive Experience In Every Way
MDMA
by juice42420
Citation:   juice42420. "Stunningly Positive Experience In Every Way: An Experience with MDMA (exp92458)". Erowid.org. Jan 17, 2018. erowid.org/exp/92458

oral MDMA (powder / crystals)

We rolled on some molly a few times here in town that looked like a light brown almost tanish yellow colored shards that looked like smashed up fine glass, I prefer the parachute method in taking my molly. But the roll was amazing, definitely one of the most fun drugs ever. Impossible to not have fun, I actually rolled hard enough that when I was peaking I was kinda tripping, everything was shaking and I couldn't focus perfectly with my eyes. The body buzz was very very tingly and intense, my senses got enhanced alot, especially colors, and brightness, tracers, and touch. I wanted to constantly share with every one, a few group hugs felt right. Very fun times. Dubstep is awesome as fuck on molly!

Exp Year: 2011ExpID: 92458
Published: Jan 17, 2018Views: 636
MDMA (3) : General (1), Glowing Experiences (4), Unknown Context (20)