Review Erowid at GreatNonprofits.org!
Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Definitely Works, but Not the Strongest Stuff
Damiana
by DubstepKid
Citation:   DubstepKid. "Definitely Works, but Not the Strongest Stuff: An Experience with Damiana (exp92605)". Erowid.org. Feb 28, 2019. erowid.org/exp/92605

2 bowls smoked Damiana

Mellow

I had acquired a good amount of Damiana leaf, and decided to try smoking some. (I'm not much of a tea drinker)

First bowl in, I felt slightly relaxed, as if it was later at night, and my body was telling me it was starting to get to be that time to sleep.

Second bowl in, I felt the relaxation effect intensify a little bit, but not a whole lot. It equated out to a very weak cannibinoid high. But it was pleasant enough, and it helped me sleep through the night.

It definitely works, but it's not the strongest stuff in the world.

Exp Year: 2011ExpID: 92605
Published: Feb 28, 2019Views: 861
Damiana (107) : General (1), Unknown Context (20)