No Matter How Many Points I Take
MDMA & MDA
by cenos
Citation:   cenos. "No Matter How Many Points I Take: An Experience with MDMA & MDA (exp92762)". Erowid.org. Aug 10, 2016. erowid.org/exp/92762

oral MDA (powder / crystals)
    oral MDMA (powder / crystals)

MDMA Loss of Magic

Basically just tried MDMA for the first time about four months ago. Loved it!!! Very social and content enjoyed music and basically everything... As well as an extreme mood lift. Just sooo happy :)

Well anyways I did it once more after that about three weeks later and it had the same effect. Peak was just as strong. Felt no depression the day after, etc.

Then about another few weeks later tried some pretty intense molly (was actually cut with about a 1/4 MDA :) rolled ballssss. Jiggly eyes... Harder than I have ever rolled. Got overwhelming for maybe five minutes then I was back to pure euphoria. Did the same stuff about two weeks later and had another bomb ass time. Never knew I could feel so good.

Recently I've just been getting stuff that's 'pure' molly. And I'm not sure if it's because I'm expecting the roll to be too much, not taking long enough breaks in between usage or what but it's just no matter how many points I take it's not as intense
it's just no matter how many points I take it's not as intense

[Reported Dose: '200-400 mg']

Exp Year: 2011ExpID: 92762
Published: Aug 10, 2016Views: 1,604
MDA (34), MDMA (3) : Unknown Context (20), Loss of Magic (34), Glowing Experiences (4)