Subjective Effects of Psychedelics Survey
Researchers at the Psychedelic Research Lab at
Monash University, Australia are conducting a survey
about the subjective effects of classic psychedelics
(LSD, Psilocybin, Mescaline, Ayahuasca, & MDMA).
A Bit Shaky
2C-N
by Day Tripper
Citation:   Day Tripper. "A Bit Shaky: An Experience with 2C-N (exp92883)". Erowid.org. May 4, 2018. erowid.org/exp/92883

2 capsls oral 2C-N

I recently had a trip on 2C-N. I dont remember too many details; the trip itself was about 5 weeks ago.

The trip lasted a fairly short while - after about 4 hours I was well and more than able to function. The trip started slowly but as it started to pick up, the come up was exponential. It was about a 30-45 minute come up (I hadnt eaten in the past 3 hours or so), followed by an intense 45 minute peak which was in turn followed by relatively easy tripping for another 2 hours or so followed by a come down.

I started getting really high really fast, a lot of the same visuals I would get on other 2Cs. I felt very trippy and out of it, and at times I felt that the trip was too intense. I was unable to find my pulse and it felt sometimes as if I was physically dying (my breathing was staggered and my pulse was erratic, but then again I might have been tripping too hard to observe them properly).

In any case I would refrain from trying this drug again as it just isnt as nice as acid or mescaline or shrooms and the physical side effects were very uncomfortable. My friend experienced nausea also as a side note. I noticed that when I was finally able to get outside and continue tripping my trip was more manageable. The trip was also noticeably more comfortable when I smoked weed.

After the really intense peak (which was also when I experienced all the weird symptoms) the trip started dropping off really quickly and I was soon grounded again. I was stupid and took a bunch hoping to trip really hard as I usually enjoy doing so.

2C-N is pretty fuckin strong, albeit short if you ask me.

Exp Year: 2011ExpID: 92883
Published: May 4, 2018Views: 1,196
2C-N (317) : Small Group (2-9) (17), Difficult Experiences (5)