Support honest drug info & help us reach a new high for the
number of $5+ donations in a month. Our goal is 1,376.

Donate by Bitcoin
Better Than Any Amphetamine I've Tried
Pre-Workout Supplement (w/ DMAA & Caffeine)
by 7zyzz7
Citation:   7zyzz7. "Better Than Any Amphetamine I've Tried: An Experience with Pre-Workout Supplement (w/ DMAA & Caffeine) (exp93001)". Erowid.org. May 5, 2021. erowid.org/exp/93001

oral Products - Other

A little about myself:
I'm a reasonably healthy 21 year old male who has been off alcohol, cigarettes, and all illicit drugs for several months. I have struggled with drug addiction in the past and am trying to stay clean until I get my life together. I was diagnosed with ADHD and depression in middle school and have been on many stimulants and antipsychotics since I was around 10. I am currently taking trazadone and melatonin for my insomnia and prozac for depression. I felt I should submit this report because I have found almost no information on methylhexanamine, forthan, forthane, floradrene, geranamine, dimethylamylamine, DMAA, 13d, etc.

I recently began taking a pre-workout supplement containing 50-150 mg of caffeine, an unspecified amount of 1 3 dimethylamylamine, and other herbs and substances. After the first few times taking it I noticed that I was able to concentrate on my school work extremely well for the first time in my life. I was diagnosed with attention deficit hyperactive disorder in middle school which resulted in me unsuccessfully trying many stimulants (adderall, vyvanse, concerta, etc). All of these pseudo-speed pills I've taken usually make me feel high and energized for a couple of hours before the horrific crash that leaves me very depressed and suicidal. After ingesting my pre-workout drink containing 1 3 dimethylamylamine I have increased focus for hours (I took it at 8:00 this morning and Iím still feeling it 10 hours later). Unlike most amphetamines I have tried there is no crash or comedown. The only problem is that I can't consume the drink daily because of all the other substances in it that are only intended for strenuous exercise. I'm considering buying some pure 1 3 dimethylamylamine online to see if its the substance in my drink that is making me so focused after and not all the caffeine and other materials.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 93001
Published: May 5, 2021Views: 723
Products - Other (550), Caffeine (11), DMAA (944) : Unknown Context (20), Performance Enhancement (50), What Was in That? (26), Combinations (3)