Help us be a 2021 "Top Rated Nonprofit", and spread accurate info
about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Fallling Thru The 2C-K Hole
Ketamine, DXM, Cocaine & 2C-E
by ChemicalSpacePirate
Citation:   ChemicalSpacePirate. "Fallling Thru The 2C-K Hole: An Experience with Ketamine, DXM, Cocaine & 2C-E (exp93003)". Erowid.org. Dec 27, 2018. erowid.org/exp/93003

insufflated Ketamine
    insufflated DXM
    insufflated Cocaine
    insufflated 2C-E

My friend made a cocktail of half a gram of cocaine mixed with 20 mg of 2c-e, distributed thru 10 vials of k, I assume I sniffed a whole vial to a vial and a half, I know thats alot of k but I have tolerance, and it was cut with dxm to my knowledge.

Thru out the night, we were watching comedy on the computer when alll of a sudden I started fallling thru an insane speed on the couch I was sitting on, falling/flying thru this room with white whips of energy/air blowing past me, proving I was going downwards.

I could hear the wind howling, the rooom grew huge, almost triple the proportion then shrank to regular size, this lasted 30 sec in my delusional mind, until it hit regular again then my whole vision teared away like a piece of film made out of a bazooka joe piece of gum alll holey and burny like a old film movie thats cutting out. I then came to and told my friend about my free falling experience, it was insane and unexpected, it was followed by light visions of the amazon and other beautiful landscapes,

I'm sure I k holed and peaked on the 2ce at the same time wich induced the psychedelic experience, it was mind blowing and I loved it.

[Reported Dose: "around 400mg of ketamine 110th of a gram of cocaine 2-3 mg of 2C-E"]

Exp Year: 2011ExpID: 93003
Published: Dec 27, 2018Views: 623
Ketamine (31), Cocaine (13), 2C-E (137) : Combinations (3), Small Group (2-9) (17)