Follow @Erowid on Instagram!
Was Expecting Something Got Nothing
Cocaine
by JG
Citation:   JG. "Was Expecting Something Got Nothing: An Experience with Cocaine (exp93028)". Erowid.org. Nov 18, 2011. erowid.org/exp/93028

200 mg IV Cocaine (liquid)

This is not so much of an experience on cocaine, rather how it affected me. My friend and I went to pick up about a half-gram of cocaine from a trusted source good quality stuff.

Once we received the product my friend proceeded to IV around 250 mg of the cocaine. He got pretty messed up off of it because he rarely does cocaine. I then dropped my friend off and headed back to my place.

Once I was there I took about 200 mg and dissolved it into water and put it in the needle. Once I had injected it I was just kind of waiting for it to hit me, but nothing happened. I know it was good stuff but it just didn't make me feel anything at all. I have heard of a few other people that it did not affect either, but none that I read IV'ed the substance.

Exp Year: 2011ExpID: 93028
Published: Nov 18, 2011Views: 5,957
Cocaine (13) : General (1), Alone (16)