No Memory
Alprazolam
by xanawho
Citation:   xanawho. "No Memory: An Experience with Alprazolam (exp93052)". Erowid.org. Oct 17, 2020. erowid.org/exp/93052

6 mg oral Pharms - Alprazolam (pill / tablet)

[Erowid Note: Driving while intoxicated, tripping, or extremely sleep deprived is dangerous and irresponsible because it endangers other people. Don't do it!]

I have experimented with high doses of DXM, diphenhydramine, oxycodone, codeine, and weed before. I tried xanax without researching first the other night. I took three 2mg bars around 2 AM on Saturday night/Sunday evening, whatever you want to call it. I laid in bed for about half an hour not feeling anything. My memory began to get fuzzy at this point.
I vaguely remember getting out of bed to tell my older brother to go to his room and not being able to walk straight. I went back to bed and called a friend so I would stay awake. We talked for about 40 minutes according to my phone record, but I have absolutely no memory of it. I fell asleep on the phone, I think. My brother woke me up about 14 hours later saying my dad wanted me to go to his house (we were staying elsewhere). My brother drove me to my mom's and I got my car. I was still extremely fucked up at this point. I drove to my dad's house, miraculously not killing anybody or myself. I got out of my car when I got there and immediately vomited on the drive way and then in the garage aaaand then in his toilet. I remember mumbling to him that it was just mucous drainage from a sinus infection.

The next thing I remember is my friend picking me up to go to a party. I vomited in the toilet at the party, but I stayed. I ended up lying down in a friend's room for most of the night and then I went home.

Cool story, bro. Xanax was a big-ass mistake.

Exp Year: 2011ExpID: 93052
Published: Oct 17, 2020Views: 539
Pharms - Alprazolam (98) : First Times (2), Difficult Experiences (5), Various (28)