Support accurate info and harm reduction.
Donate $50+ and get a Know Your DrugsData tee
New to Any Benzo Other Than Xanax
Chlordiazepoxide (Librium)
by Moon
Citation:   Moon. "New to Any Benzo Other Than Xanax: An Experience with Chlordiazepoxide (Librium) (exp93241)". Erowid.org. Nov 4, 2011. erowid.org/exp/93241

50 mg oral Pharms - Chlordiazepoxide
  T+ 0:30 30 mg oral Pharms - Chlordiazepoxide
  T+ 0:00   oral Pharms - Mirtazapine (daily)
  T+ 0:00   oral Pharms - Paroxetine (daily)
  T+ 0:00   smoked Cannabis (daily)

I was expecting to feel euphoria after reading other experiences. I am tense from a general addiction to any drug but I am in a relaxed environment. I take Mirtazapine and Paxil for depression, and I smoke low-grade marijuana at all times. I didn't eat anything prior to taking them if that may have a negative effect I don't know.

Dose: 5x10mg, waited 30 minutes then an additional 3x10mg (80mg total)

My mind is highly resistant to experiencing euphoria, I've determined that benzos are more for relaxation in people that feel all right to begin with. 60 minutes have passed and I feel relaxed but short of being high.

Exp Year: 2011ExpID: 93241
Published: Nov 4, 2011Views: 11,074
Pharms - Chlordiazepoxide (356) : Combinations (3), Alone (16)