Get the Erowid "Words" T-shirt
Contribute $50 and show support for accurate drug information!
Life..... It Ain't That Bad
Alprazolam (Xanax)
by peacelovedrug
Citation:   peacelovedrug. "Life..... It Ain't That Bad: An Experience with Alprazolam (Xanax) (exp93310)". Erowid.org. Nov 3, 2011. erowid.org/exp/93310

2 mg oral Pharms - Alprazolam (pill / tablet)

I was initially prescribed Xanax 1 mg for anxiety/panic attacks by my doctor. (My dose has increased since then) 1 mg worked good for quite a while, but one day I was so upset & stressed out I decided to take 2 mg.... and WOW! I was just so relaxed & chilled out. Everything around me was peaceful, and the horrible depression I feel each & every day just lifted for the time being....

Somedays when I'm so depressed & feel like I can't stand being here for another minute even.. I take my Xanax (which kicks in fairly quickly) & suddenly find myself thinking - 'life.... it aint that bad' It actually helps to be more productive & creative as well. Kinda of weird, but thought I'd throw it in there.

Exp Year: 2011ExpID: 93310
Published: Nov 3, 2011Views: 15,403
Pharms - Alprazolam (98) : Unknown Context (20), Therapeutic Intent or Outcome (49), Depression (15), Health Benefits (32)