individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
My Friend Gabby
Gabapentin
by justagirl
Citation:   justagirl. "My Friend Gabby: An Experience with Gabapentin (exp93425)". Erowid.org. Nov 4, 2011. erowid.org/exp/93425

1200 mg oral Pharms - Gabapentin (pill / tablet)

I take 2 600mg of the white oval kinda chalky pills at a time. I have anxiety problems and Gabby helps me to chill the f out.

Pros: helps me chill out, more social
Cons: shakiness, weird thoughts like worrying I'll get addicted to the shit

I have a 2 year old girl and I play with her and take care of her just as well on it as I do off of it, but it's not something I would or do take every day, just when I feel I need to chill out.

Exp Year: 2011ExpID: 93425
Published: Nov 4, 2011Views: 42,214
Pharms - Gabapentin (183) : Therapeutic Intent or Outcome (49), General (1), Alone (16)