individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
Nothing Really Happened...
MDPV & Alcohol
by Pixel Fist
Citation:   Pixel Fist. "Nothing Really Happened...: An Experience with MDPV & Alcohol (exp93577)". Erowid.org. Feb 24, 2017. erowid.org/exp/93577

repeated insufflated MDPV (powder / crystals)
    repeated oral Alcohol

So I have done a lot of drugs many times over and over, specifically being ecstasy and cocaine. I heard about MDPV via the internet and it sounded like something I would be into, stimulant/euphoria. So I bought 500mg of it and went out drinking. Did about 2 key bumps to start and began drinking.

Everything was pretty normal, starting to get my buzz on and then get a little bit of clarity back figuring this was the MDPV. I took a couple more key bumps and continued drinking. Same thing happened started getting buzzed then sort of cleared out. The rest of the night pretty much continued this way. I didn't feel much more talkative then normal or upbeat (although I'm usually a talkative upbeat person to begin with). It pretty much just kept me from not getting black out drunk cus I probably drank enough too and it kept me going until 4am but I'm not that impressed.

Exp Year: 2011ExpID: 93577
Published: Feb 24, 2017Views: 1,459
Alcohol (61), MDPV (377) : Club / Bar (25), Combinations (3)