Erowid - Honest Global Drug Information
I Think I Stuttered a Bit
Dexmethylphenidate & Cannabis
by MidnightToker
Citation:   MidnightToker. "I Think I Stuttered a Bit: An Experience with Dexmethylphenidate & Cannabis (exp93587)". Erowid.org. Apr 9, 2018. erowid.org/exp/93587

20 mg insufflated Pharms - Dexmethylphenidate (ground / crushed)
  1 hit smoked Cannabis (plant material)

Second Time Use

I blew 20 mg of focalin, which is basically a stronger ritalin with a time release capsule and other slight differences. I waited awhile until I felt the effects come on before I took a gravity bong hit of marijuana. After 30 minutes I noticed my heartbeat was much faster and my speech was faster as well. I think I stuttered a bit. My lips felt dry. Then an hour later I had to urinate very badly. I had done focalin before, but I only blew 10 mg, maybe a little more. The first time I did it, I was at the mall and I jittery and exposed. But now I was in my home with my friend and I felt a lot safer. I skateboarded a good amount. 3 hours later I was still feeling the effects. My friend left at about 6 (I blew the focalin at about 3:30). I was wide awake until 1 o’clock, and it probably took about an hour for me to get to sleep. I know this is an side effect of focalin, since I go to sleep at 10:30 when I am home alone. That was yesterday. It is 8:00 AM and I had a shitty sleep. Currently I feel depersonalized.

Exp Year: 2011ExpID: 93587
Published: Apr 9, 2018Views: 2,276
Pharms - Dexmethylphenidate (501), Cannabis (1) : General (1), Combinations (3), Alone (16)