Stunning Huichol Yarn Art
Donate $150 or more and get a beautiful Huichol yarn
painting, hand made by Huichol artists in Mexico.
They make fabulous gifts! (6, 8, 12 & 24 inch pieces available.)
A Chill Night
Alprazolam
by Jeh
Citation:   Jeh. "A Chill Night: An Experience with Alprazolam (exp93799)". Erowid.org. Nov 18, 2020. erowid.org/exp/93799

1 mg oral Pharms - Alprazolam (pill / tablet)
  T+ 0:45 .5 mg oral Pharms - Alprazolam (pill / tablet)
  T+ 0:45 1 cig. smoked Tobacco - Cigarettes

Got ahold of some xanax pills a few days ago and awoke around 11:30. Decided to take 1.0mg at around 12 am.

Setting: waiting for the next show of american horror story to start. First time trying benzos while not completely hammered and forgetting the whole night.

12:00am-Popped 1mg while watching sons. American Horror story is going to be on at 1 am.

12:45am- Started feeling the effects and they were mild so I decided to pop .5mg. Went out for smoke. First time standing up since I took the first one. My limps are heavy, everything seems very relaxing. Smoked an amazing cig. Staring at a lamppost outside in chilly whether. It ended up taking 10 minutes instead of my usually 2 minute smoke.

1:00am- I'm just kind of droopy eyed typing this like everything in the world is slowing down and I feel relaxed and content, not happy but just content with everything. My fingers stumble mildly as I type like a 4th as fast as I normally can. Waiting to see if the effects increase from my last intake. Whoa I just leaned back and felt amazing. I have some severe back problems that aren't bothering me right now. Feels like my back just had a good massage.

1:05- Feeling very relaxed and keep messing up my typing now. I think I may just fall asleep but am going to try my darndest tostay awake. Update in 20 minutes.

1:25- Everything is to slow for me and my motivation to continue to diminish tremendously. If I can edit it tomorrow I will. Going to eat something b/c I haven't ate in 7 hrs. I may pass out watching american horror story. End of report unless I can edit later on. I looked at the time and realized it's passed by very slow, but fast. Odd. Sleep time most likely.

Exp Year: 2011ExpID: 93799
Published: Nov 18, 2020Views: 2,352
Pharms - Alprazolam (98) : Alone (16), First Times (2)