Have You Had a Belief Changing
Psychedelic Experience?
Take this Survey from our friends at Johns Hopkins
Center for Psychedelic and Consciousness Research!
MDMA
Ecstasy
by Eric
Citation:   Eric. "MDMA: An Experience with Ecstasy (exp9391)". Erowid.org. Sep 12, 2001. erowid.org/exp/9391

oral MDMA (pill / tablet)

I've been using X for about a year. I think I over did it the first year because that is what I seem to only want to do. It was almost a daily ritual. I hated the crash so I would take more the next day I wake up just to kill it. Of course it only lasted until the pills wore off. Eventually, I started to get a lot of side effects; ringing in the ears, dizziness, nausea, sensitive to bright lights, and passing out. I had to de-tox myself. My friends to me to go to the hospital but I didn't. For the next 5 days I felt like I was just about to die. I could not leave my bed. If I even opened my eyes I would throw up. Sounds would be 3 times above normal. I couldn't it. I stood up and the room would just spin uncontrolably. Eventually, I did it. I broke it. Now I use it maybe once a month. But now if I do more than 3 pills (light-medium) the after effects (crash) would be more than I remember it as. I would also pass out.

Eric S.

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 9391
Published: Sep 12, 2001Views: 6,430
MDMA (3) : Various (28), Post Trip Problems (8), Addiction & Habituation (10), Health Problems (27)