Follow @Erowid on Instagram!
A Real Chill Pill
Cyclobenzaprine
by Nvicious
Citation:   Nvicious. "A Real Chill Pill: An Experience with Cyclobenzaprine (exp94019)". Erowid.org. Mar 13, 2018. erowid.org/exp/94019

20 mg oral Pharms - Cyclobenzaprine (pill / tablet)

I took two ten milligram Fexeril at 11:20, at about 11:40 I felt relaxed this is probably a placebo effect. I drank 16 oz of water and ingested on an empty stomach. I am recording my experience as it happens for most realistic and authentic affect!

It’s now 11:50 I feel a tingley warmth spreading through my muscles this maybe more placebo or it could be actual effect. Im sitting at my computer and listening to Pink Floyd’s comfortably Numb

12:00- I seem to dislike overly loud and over stimulating commercials that come on TV. This is very unusual for me. Stairway To Heaven seems even better and very tranquil and relaxing.

12:20-The best way to describe this “high” is a mild Cannabis high! Its quite pleasant and I found myself becoming very relax and engrossed in music.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 94019
Published: Mar 13, 2018Views: 5,656
Pharms - Cyclobenzaprine (267) : General (1), Alone (16)