Never Like the First Time Again
MDMA
by Z
Citation:   Z. "Never Like the First Time Again: An Experience with MDMA (exp94231)". Erowid.org. Feb 24, 2018. erowid.org/exp/94231

repeated   MDMA (powder / crystals)

BODY WEIGHT: 11 st

[Erowid Note: While it may be that the substance described is pure MDMA, Ecstasy/Molly tablets and powders are notoriously impure, misrepresented, or adulterated. Ecstasy sold in retail contexts such as festivals or parties often contain chemicals other than MDMA.]

My MDMA Experiences

I have been taking MDMA for about 6 months, I do it roughly 2 - 3 times a month. I never needed less than half a gram to give me a buzz. If I stick to the amount I take usually, I get a pleasant experience, but never reached the feeling I did on the 1st time, where I could hear voices, my vision was blurry but colours became alive.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 94231
Published: Feb 24, 2018Views: 666
MDMA (3) : Not Applicable (38), Loss of Magic (34), Retrospective / Summary (11)