Review Erowid at GreatNonprofits.org!
Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
A Trip a Thousand Fold
Changa & Nitrous Oxide
by sapient_organism
Citation:   sapient_organism. "A Trip a Thousand Fold: An Experience with Changa & Nitrous Oxide (exp94239)". Erowid.org. Feb 9, 2018. erowid.org/exp/94239

20 mg   Oxycodone
  T+ 0:00   repeated vaporized Cannabis (plant material)
  T+ 2:00   smoked Changa (plant material)
  T+ 2:00   inhaled Nitrous Oxide (gas)

A DMT Trip a Thousand Fold

Today I did 20mg oxycontin, vaped a good deal of weed, and then on top of that did changa (DMT infused ayahuasca vine leaf, so technically there was a tiny bit of MAOI in there too) and a nitrous oxide (laughing gas). I have no opioid tolerance. I took the oxy, then vaped weed for 2 hours, and then I did the DMT and nitrous simultaneously by smoking the changa out of a bong, holding multiple large breaths of the changa at least 25-30 seconds each, and then after this was done (I was already spiraling into colorful fractals) I inhaled the nitrous oxide balloon fully and held it for at least 30 seconds.

It was by a *thousand fold* the most intense psychedelic experience I have ever had. It lasted a solid half hour, and I broke through at least 10 times. Imagine smoking DMT inside the hyperspace realm one visits when smoking DMT, thus breaking through into their hyperspace. This was exactly what it felt like, only it happened 10 times. So the DMT trip was amplified at least a hundred (I want to say more like a thousand) times, if intensity has any translation in the upper echelons of hyperspace.

It was pure insanity. Complete and utter insanity. But not in a bad way. The entire thing was this huge trans-dimensional body- and head-rush because of the nitrous.

I wrote this review because I couldn't find any on this combo when I did research beforehand. So hopefully this helps someone.
This could be the most intense psychedelic experience one will have ever have. That is what I came here to communicate.

Exp Year: 2011ExpID: 94239
Published: Feb 9, 2018Views: 1,114
Nitrous Oxide (40), Changa (816) : Combinations (3), Unknown Context (20)