Black & Brown & Yellow & Red Lives Matter
Every. Life. We're all in this together. Let's all do what we can to
make the world a better place. Breathe. Appreciate the breath.
Probably the Best 4 Months of My Life
MDMA (Ecstasy)
by scallywag
Citation:   scallywag. "Probably the Best 4 Months of My Life: An Experience with MDMA (Ecstasy) (exp94390)". Erowid.org. Sep 12, 2018. erowid.org/exp/94390

2-4 tablets oral MDMA

When I was a kid me and a bunch of my friends did ecstasy for probably a straight 4 months every weekend. We started on 1 pill and by the end of it would take up to 4 pills. I have probably done e almost 85 times. We were a bunch of young suburban misfits, what else did we have to do.

It was probably the best 4 months of my life, me and my ex boyfriend and all my friends grew extremely close, making deep connections and feeling fucking amazing. It was our world, away from school and our parents. It felt better than I could really say, truly euphoric feeling. However after a while we all decided to stop, we all kinda grew out of it, felt like we were getting dumb, I deff would say it has affected my memory.
I deff would say it has affected my memory.

After that I didnít do it for about 2 years but I am an occasional drug user, I just enjoy drugs and have tried e a couple more times in my later years. Some were nice, some extremely weak. I feel like I'll never find the high I used to get from e when I was 14 dancing to the cure in my room with all my friends. Idk what it is really, maybe better times, better drugs but I know its just not the same but I'm still searching for that high, at least one more good time until I really gotta grow up.

Exp Year: 2005-2011ExpID: 94390
Published: Sep 12, 2018Views: 340
MDMA (3) : Post Trip Problems (8), Relationships (44), Retrospective / Summary (11), Small Group (2-9) (17)