Citation: DTR. "Over a Three-Day Period: An Experience with Methoxetamine, 4-FMA, Ketamine & Kratom (exp94454)". Erowid.org. Apr 22, 2017. erowid.org/exp/94454
4-FMA, MXE and Ketamine Trails
I am experienced psychonaut, and have tried 4-HO-MiPT, amps, LSD, mushrooms, 2Cs, Piperazines, etc.
Time: occurred over a 3-Day period
1st day: MXE + 4-FMA
- Dosage 800mg MXE (5-7 bumps over a 5+ hour period with 4-FMA (200mg) bumps too.
I was impatient with insufflating, so I stupidly did 800mg of MXE over a period of hours. I didn't think the lag would be so long. It burned, but not horribly. Also combined with 4-Fluoroamphetamine (mostly insufflated, but did smoke some). 4-FMA is similar to a MDMA/Methylone with a stimulatory effect. It combines well with MXE.
- After a few hours become extremely high. Experienced full robo-walking (DXM) effect. Had to urinate a lot. I was very confused during, and experienced extreme time dilation. Somehow I was still able to work my laptop to play VLC. I watched episodes of Star Trek TNG. If you ever watch 'Condrum' the episode which all the members loose their memories, I felt a completely connected to their situation, and loved all the confusion of it all. Also watched the Episode 'Ethics' where Worf wants to commit assisted suicide after a industrial barrel falls on him. I couldn't make much sense of the episode. But the idea of him wanting to die seemed very emotionally deep if he couldn't function normally in life (I thought of my back pain and depression during normal circumstances). I watched both episodes later and could actually make sense of them. Worf ends up getting a new spine cloned (very cool) and forgos what his culture says, neat stuff.
- I became confused and fascinated with the episodes at same time, enjoyed more then music. Macbook pro laptop which looked like a spaceship (the enterprise), and my iPhone looked like something off Star Trek (maybe an association effect?). I also have a pumpkin with a simulated fire light inside (Blue and orange LED). The sound of the fan and blue light looked like the blue engines
of a spaceship. When my TV was on (but cable box off), had a very weird buzz. Sounds were distorted.
- Slept finally in early AM. When I woke up more 4-FMA made me return to normal (enough to appear so at least). Back pain reduced next day, along with hunger.
2nd day: MXE + Kratom (4-FMA after worn off)
- 2nd trial much lower dose (all insufflated, does burn and have delayed effect (60-80mg). I took too much during first trial due to my error. Good 45 min period to kick in. 4-FMA hits quicker then MXE I notice. 4-FMA will clear out nasal passages (like cold medicine), ketamine + MXE drip/clog nasal passage more (especially ketamine). Ketamine hits a little quicker (20-30 min).
- MXE more DXM-like, confusion, robo-walking (floating when walking or holding on to walls), some closed eye at high doses, buzzing with energy.
- After trip (few hours), did 4-FMA + Kratom to keep going, felt euphoric.
3rd day: Ketamine + Kratom (and Benzodiazpiene)
- Did with a friend, much better doing with another person. Ketamine similar to MXE, not a ton of cross tolerance, surprisingly.
- Several hour trip, Kratom did not combine well.
- After worn off, Kratom or 4-FMA helps (Benzos will help sleep). ALSO taking 5-HTP (serotonin precursor) and Protein shake to help my brain recover. I found this worked well.
- 4-FMA has antidepressant effects.
- Ketamine (K) more childhood memory focused, better for looking at old digital photos, reflections, trail plasm with slight pulsing feeling.
- K is harder on GI tract (really thirsty on K, even more than MXE on a higher dose), blood pressure, less buzz. Both induce numbness. K produced uncomfortable thermoregulation (some blood pressure drop) with Kratom during trip. Took 1mg Klonopin and 1mg Xanax, helps anxiety better. If too hot, I take a cool shower and drink cold water with food too settle body.
-Both easy to sleep on at lower doses. MXE at high doses very intense time distortion, robowalking, feels very non-toxic (unlike 2C-I compounds). Both have stimulating effects. Ketamine is definitely more euphoric. Visuals are comparable, distinct from phenylethylamine and tryptamine (lacks good closed eyes). Nothing geometric (2C-I) or soft (Like MiPT). Traditional hallucinogens (PEA and Tryptamine have more engrossing open and closed eye visual).
- MXE combines better with AMP (4-FMA) analog (more euphoria and stimulation, prolongs effect). Also combines better with kratom, not a big warmth boost, but euphoria and less anxiety. Still took a 1mg Xanax with MXE (was a high dose with extreme time dilation, change in tactile sensation, lots of numbness). In high doses it lasts many hours and is intense. I had MXE bumps crashing into MXE bumps
- K seems emotionally deeper and significant. K more useful for reminiscing. It numbs internally (head) than MXE. MXE a lot more peripheral numbness. Both very comfortable to find a place to sit, whether it be a couch or a pile of tiles (it is a tranquilizer, so feeling no pain makes sense). MXE was harder to move on.
- Music seemed pretty good on both MXE and Ketamine. Hard to change song while confused.
- Both big appetite suppressant, but eating is still enjoyable despite dry mouth, especially on K.
- After effects: lingering stimulation, energy buzz (twanged). Some upset stomach, eat a proteincious source with Cold Water. Both have a good afterglow. Also taking 5-htp after use. Small amounts of Kratom helped after.
- After 9 hour sleep I have some dry mouth (most likely caused by 4-FMA). Thinking is actually pretty fluid and muscle pain is reduced relative to before. Runny nose, but not painful.
I prefer eating 4-FMA over smoking it. It is smokeable, but it is less effective (it does work though)
- Though very non-toxic feeling it, MXE would be hard to handle for unexperienced people (Very long high, paranoia, I keep it safe with a scale).
COPYRIGHTS: All reports are copyright Erowid and you agree not to download or analyze the report data without contacting Erowid Center and receiving permission first.
Experience Reports are the writings and opinions of the individual authors who submit them.
Some of the activities described are dangerous and/or illegal and none are recommended by Erowid Center.