Review Erowid at GreatNonprofits.org!
Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Don't Do This
Cyclobenzaprine & Cannabis
by Smokeymacpot
Citation:   Smokeymacpot. "Don't Do This: An Experience with Cyclobenzaprine & Cannabis (exp94645)". Erowid.org. Feb 8, 2012. erowid.org/exp/94645

100 mg oral Pharms - Cyclobenzaprine (pill / tablet)
    smoked Cannabis

I took about 10 pills of cyclobenzaprien over about an hour at around 7:30 one night. Basically, I should have gone into cardiac arrest from over dose but I didn't and I don't know why.

My night was mostly spent on my bed where my friends thought I was passed out, but I was actually creating dreamscape after dreamscape, where I was writing stories about all sorts of badass adventure type stuff.

Then I started hallucinating shortly after smoking some marijuana. As I went to bed around 10 or 11 I looked down at my arms and they were like 20 or 30 different shades of red, yellow, and orange. Then I looked up at the hall and the walls were shifting and rolling and melting, and it felt to me at the time, that this walk down the hall would be the last walk I ever made because I felt I was going to over dose in my sleep and no one would know till morning.

But I didn't, and the only thing that happened was that I was extremely slow the next day.

Exp Year: 2012ExpID: 94645
Published: Feb 8, 2012Views: 29,849
Pharms - Cyclobenzaprine (267) : Combinations (3), Overdose (29), Alone (16)